Terms and Conditions:
- Minimum order time is 48 hours prior to delivery (subject to availability of time slot).
- Tables, chairs, warmers and table settings are not provided.
- Disposable cutlery and serviettes are provided.
- Once an order is confirmed by Qi Ji, such order cannot be cancelled or modified by you without Qi Ji’s agreement in writing. Further, subject to applicable law, Qi Ji is not liable to provide a refund once an order has been confirmed and payment (full or part) has been received.
- Currently, we only accept orders for Singapore (Islandwide) and Sentosa. For orders to be delivered into Jurong Island, please place your orders via our hotline as special arrangement will need to be made.
- For orders to be delivered to events at Suntec Convention Centre or Singapore Expo, please place your orders via our hotline as special arrangement will need to be made.
- Only cash, cheque or credit card payment is accepted.
- Payment via credit card shall be made at the point of order. Cash or cheque payment shall be made at point of delivery of food. For cash payment at the point of delivery, please have exact amount ready – Qi Ji’s delivery representative may not be able to provide any change for payment at the point of delivery.
- For orders greater than $500, a 50% deposit is required if payment is via cash or cheque.
- Orders are subjected to the following delivery charges:
|Delivery Charge||Eve of Public Holiday/ Public Holiday Surcharge|
|Order <$150||$20||Additional $10|
|Order equal or $150||$10||Additional $15|
- Although we strive to deliver your food orders within the indicated timeframe, any delivery times stated or agreed or represented are estimates only. Delivery times may be affected by a number of factors, including those outside of our control such failure of equipment, bad weather and/or traffic conditions. While timely delivery is an important commitment, we place equal importance in ensuring the safety of our drivers / riders, and the due observance of traffic regulations.
- Catering services are subject to availability of resources. We reserve the right to reject or cancel any order.
- Access to Qi Ji’s website or hotline may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our reasonable control. Qi Ji disclaims all liability for any malfunction, suspension or interruption of the Site or hotline, including inaccessibility due to network problems.
- If Qi Ji is prevented or delayed in the performance of any or all of its obligations under this Agreement due to an event of force majeure, then Qi Ji shall be excused performance or the punctual performance, as the case may be, of its said obligations and Qi Ji shall not be liable to you (whether in damages or otherwise) for such non-performance or delay in performance. “Force majeure” means any event which is beyond the control of Qi Ji, and includes exceptional weather conditions, floods, droughts, storms, lightning, high winds, typhoons, earthquakes, natural disasters, acts of God, aircrafts or aerial objects, explosion, fire, war, hostilities, insurgencies, terrorisms, civil commotions, riots, strikes or lock-outs on a city or industrial scale, industrial disputes, industrial actions by workmen, shortage of labour, goods, food or materials, breakdown of machinery or tools or systems; and acts or regulations of government and political interferences with the usual operations of Qi Ji.
- The Terms & Conditions, and any disputes arising from or under the Terms & Conditions, shall be governed by Singapore law. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore regarding any such dispute. A person who is not a party to Terms & Conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act to enforce any part of Terms & Conditions.
- We may vary the Terms & Conditions from time to time and any use or continued use of the Site shall be deemed acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. The Terms & Conditions constitute the entire agreement between Qi Ji and you with respect to your use of the Site in regards to your orders with Qi Ji.