01. How much food does Qi Ji Catering provide?
We will provide a 10% buffer based on the number of persons indicated in your order. However, certain items (e.g. Chicken Wing, Otah, Sotong Ball, etc.) will still come in the exact quantity as indicated in your order.
02. Is the food prepared by Qi Ji Catering Halal?
Yes, our food is certified Halal by MUIS, the local Statutory Board overlooking Muslim affairs. We will provide you with the Halal certificate upon request.
03. How are your buffets served?
We serve our buffet in aluminum foil trays or reusable microwaveable plastic containers.
04. How early do I need to place my order?
Typically, you should order 2-3 days before the date of your event and is subject to availability. Please call our friendly consultants for advice.
05. How do I make an order?
You can place your order by phone or email, at least 2 days before your intended delivery or collection date. If you place your order by phone, please get ready your selections, details of the venue and contact numbers before calling.
06. I have already emailed to enquiry/order, but have not received any calls or confirmation.
Our office generally does not operate over the weekends. As such, if you submitted your order after 3pm on Fridays, we may only reply to you on Monday. Sometimes, in the world of emails, some emails get lost so please give us a call if you are unsure about the status of your order. Finally, once an order is confirmed, you will receive an automated email confirmation/invoice.
07. Are there any minimum order quantity/amount?
- Minimum order quantity for individual items will apply. Please refer to the menu.
- For delivery, a minimum cart order of $40.00 (excluding delivery) will apply.
08. Can I change the items on the menu?
Yes, you can, but it will be subject to availability and you can change only one item on the menu from another menu of lesser value. Higher value items will be subjected to additional charges.
09. Are there any delivery charges?
- $28 per delivery for order less than $101
- $22 per delivery for order from $101 to $250
- $15 per delivery for orders from $251 to $600
- Waived delivery fee for orders above $601
Delivery Charges (eve of Public Holiday & Public Holiday)
- $33 per delivery for order less than $100
- $27 per delivery for order from $101 to $250
- $20 per delivery for orders from $251 to $600
- Waived delivery fee for orders above $601
10. Are tables and chairs available for rent?
No. We do not provide warmers or table setup.
11. How do I cancel my order?
Please call our friendly consultants 48 hours in advance of your event.
Once an order is confirmed by Qi Ji, such order cannot be cancelled or modified by you without Qi Ji's agreement in writing. Further, subject to applicable law, Qi Ji is not liable to provide a refund once an order has been confirmed and payment (full or part) has been received.
12. What are your terms of payment?
Only cash, cheque or credit card payment is accepted.
Payment via credit card shall be made at the point of order. Cash or cheque payment shall be made at point of delivery or collection of food. For cash payment at the point of delivery or collection, please have exact amount ready. All cheques must be crossed and made in favour of “Qi Ji Catering Pte Ltd”.
13. What are your privacy policies?
Qi Ji values its Website Users and Clients and respects their privacy.
By using the www.qiji.com.sg or its related websites, you agree to the terms and conditions of Qi Ji’s Policy. If our Policy changes in the future, we will notify our Clients and website users of any such changes by posting an updated Policy on our website.
Following the posting of such changes, your continued use of the www.qiji.com.sg or its related websites will constitute your acceptance of these changes and you will be bound by such changes. If you do not continue to use the www.qiji.com.sg or its related websites following a change to our Policy but take no other action with respect to your personal information, our use of that information will remain subject to our Policy as it was in effect prior to the change. You are responsible for regularly reviewing this Policy and any changes thereto.
We may collect personal information from you when you save or otherwise provide your personal information to us, such as by sending us an enquiry, searching for a solution, communicating with us by phone, email, or otherwise or if you complete a form to register for an account. As a result of these actions, you might supply us with personal information, such as your name, email and mailing addresses, phone number(s), your opinions and individual preferences. We may also maintain a record of your interests and acquire information about you from our present and future affiliates or divisions (collectively, “Qi Ji Affiliates”).
Qi Ji’s websites are directed for use by adults. Qi Ji does not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 12. Those under age 12 should not use Qi Ji’s websites or provide Qi Ji with any personal information.